- has been a pastor at Runnymede since September 1999. He has been in the ministry since 1991, and has a passion for seeing the church serve the neighbourhood around it. Mike and Pam got married in 1989, and they have three children – Hayley, Benjamin, and Nicholas. When Mike is not with his family you will most likely find him on his mountain bike. Mike likes his coffee strong and black. Check out Mike‘s Blog
- has been a member of Runnymede since 1976. After graduating from Tyndale in 2000, she joined the pastoral team in February 2001. She has found a real niche in her role in Pastoral Care and Counselling, including offering the Alpha Marriage, Marriage Preparation and Parenting Children and Teens Courses. Her vision includes building community and facilitating growth and maturity amongst believers. Donna has been married to Kevin since 1981, and they have three children (now adults!), Jenna, Daniel, and Sophie , whom they thoroughly enjoyed raising.
“There‘s nothing like a cuppa tea!”
- has been the Youth Pastor at Runnymede since December of 1996. He has also led youth jazz ensembles and taught guitar privately since 1990. Carl has been married to Hana since October 1996 and they have three daughters, Liliana, Klara and Ella. When he is not hanging out with the youth, Carl enjoys playing hockey and dreaming of making the NHL. Carl enjoys SPAM with his coffee.
Linda Ruth Ciglen
- has been Church Administrator at Runnymede since May 2006. Her knack for administration helps keep a busy church like Runnymede humming as she looks after communications, scheduling and details in general! Linda Ruth and Phil have been married since 1990 and they have a young adult daughter, Sophie. Linda Ruth agrees with the Reverend Sydney Smith in saying, “What would the world do without tea? I am glad I was not born before tea.”
- What‘s so Amazing About Grace – by Phillip Yancey
- The Return of the Prodigal Son – by Henri Nouwen
- The Challenge of Jesus – by N.T. Wright
- Celebration of Discipline – by Richard Foster
- The Jesus I Never Knew – by Philip Yancey
- Divorce Busting: A Step by step Approach to Making Your Marriage Loving Again – by Michele Weiner-Davis
- A Decembered Grief: Living With Loss While Others Are Celebrating – by Harold Ivan Smith
- The God Who Is There/Escape From Reason – by Francis A. Schaeffer
- When The Well Runs Dry – by Thomas H. Green
- Mere Christianity – by C.S. Lewis